Forge DV

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Just recieved a virtualy new forge dv of chris this morning but was just wondering what the inside should consist off.
Just took it apart and its running a green spring with 4 spacers! Seems quite strong, i know on a standard s3 you should be running green spring but should it have the spacers aswell, seems abit much :uhm:

Whip them out and see how you get on, if its not holding then add another and so on.

Trial and error to see what suits your car etc I'm afraid. I dont have any spacers in mine, just the spring but I'm only running a pony 150bhp AGU.

How will i know if its holding/not holding?
I just didnt know what the dv came out the box, due to it being on someone elses car they'le have obviously set it to suit their needs

Well mine came with no spacers in the box if that helps, just he DV and the spring.

T

Ok so fitted the new forge dv and the difference between the oem and this is hard to describe.
First the fluttering/chiriping noise has gone, the car seems to hold better, it picks up quicker around the 2000rpm mark. It just seems better, maybe aslight bit torqueier if thats aword.
Compared the two before fitting and the original one was just s*hite really, dont know if its down to its age but the diapghram was quite easy to push up compared to the forge (even with just the green spring in)

In all quite impressed :arco:

you would recomend it then dani? Did you end up using the spacers mate?

Yeah definately, but i got the whole set of springs, spacers etc for £65 which is aright bargain.

No not yet mate but think im going to experiment alittle because i think it could do with one or two

You can see it with vagcom i am in the 20s... Org i think you are "more on" 16psi... :)