Ming Blue S3 2000 plate for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboDave

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Audi S3, it has all the usual spec including electric silver recaros with all electrics working as they should, Taxed and Mot'd, central arm rest, genuine chrome mirrors, BOSE system, plus all the usual refinements which all work. It has covered 113k and drives perfectly as it should and polished monthly. Comes with full service history and a folder of recipts from the previous long term owner. Standard car and standard boost.

Just had a service including oil & filter (Silkoline Pro-S) , timing belt kit, plus all the normal bits and bobs, I also changed the water pump to a metal finned pump before the old one gave up, just also had 2 new Goodyear Eagle F1's and a wheel bearing.

Here are the pictures;

IMAG1113-1.jpg

IMAG1114.jpg

IMAG1115.jpg

IMAG1112.jpg

IMAG1118.jpg

IMAG1117.jpg

IMAG1116-1.jpg

IMAG1121-1.jpg

IMAG1119.jpg

As for bad points the trip computer has some LED's out although you can see what its saying but what S3 doesnt unless its been sorted!

Condition wise I would describe it as very good especially for a 9 year old car.

Price £6750 OVNO

Collection from South Wales

Queries by PM.

Thanks

Dave

Please ignore the dates on the pictures, the date on my camera is not set, these pictures were taken last week.

Looks a nice example, good luck with the sale, Oski

Status
Not open for further replies.