Has this ever happened to you??

DJ-S3

Reaction score
Today i was driving about in my S3 with my girl friend when some chav in a Audi A3 1.8T thats been lowered, pulls onto a street that leads to a car park.

As he see's me stares at me, and slows right down to crawling pace. As i wanted to park up and go into town i had to follow him. So i pulled up behind him, he's now looking in his interior mirrow and wing mirrow still styaring at me.

Now i know your asking what makes the Chav's. In total there was 4people in the car, all of which had base ball caps on with a cigarette on there ears tyring to look hard. (even looked like a few of them had addida's tracksuits on) :laugh:

As i was behind them going slowly, he decided to floor his car around the corner as fast as he could up to the car infront (my initial thought was what a n*b):laugh: i slowly cruised along to pull up behind him again. He put his window down and stuck his head out of the window and looked back at me. At this point me and my girlfried where laughing at him because of how much of a muppet he looked.

Going up the hill to the token dispencer he once again decided to floor his car, making it wheel spins madly, making a really loud screeching noise. All the people in the car decide to look back. What a set of druggies they looked.:laugh:

Don't know what they were expecting from me but i wasn't planning on ruining my wheels or my car doing anything like that. Never mind racing up to the back of cars infront of you. If he was going to do anything like that atleast do it somewhere there's space for me to knock him down a few notches by wooping his *** in my remaped S3. (on a private road of course:yes:)

The sad truth is as these good cars become more widely available to these **** bandits I think we're all going to see more and more of this. I always try and see the positive side though, as all they're doing is make A3/S3's more rare over time as they'll write them off.

Ha, bit of the green eyed monster there I'd say. He knew he was out-gunned but just trying his luck and had to drive like a tool to impress his mates.

Best thing to do is just point and laugh or ignore!. I've noticed it a fiar bit lately, people 'baiting' etc. Seems to happen a lot from young lads in 1.4 Golfs with 19" S8 rims and standard suspension :D

Yep many twats about in all types of cars. I had someone do the same to me in my old A3 and they drove into a kerb and ripped half there big bumper off there Saxo! O no! :lmfao:

I do see alot of twats in badly modified A3's about. A few go past and want a race? Revving the tits oif there 1.6.....I dont give them the satisfaction unless they really **** me off then i unleash my horse's (if its safe) :) Not losing my lience to show someone that my S3 is faster then there 1.6 A3....Especily on my 6 point lience i have to be carefull! :tapedshut:

Yep many twats about in all types of cars. I had someone do the same to me in my old A3 and they drove into a kerb and ripped half there big bumper off there Saxo! O no! :lmfao:

I do see alot of twats in badly modified A3's about. A few go past and want a race? Revving the tits oif there 1.6.....I dont give them the satisfaction unless they really **** me off then i unleash my horse's (if its safe) :) Not losing my lience to show someone that my S3 is faster then there 1.6 A3....Especily on my 6 point lience i have to be carefull! :tapedshut:

totally agree man! Real power is when you have every right and confidence to do something and then you don't :)

Not quite the same but I experienced something similar a few weeks back at a set of traffic lights near home. The lights on red, both lanes allow you to go straight ahead (or left if your in the left hand lane).

I've stopped, lad pulls up on my right in a mkiv golf, full of his mates, windows down, stereo up, bass making the panels shake etc.

He starts reving his engine & looking over, I look back and start reving mine, the lights go green, he wheelspins off the line, his mates jumping up and down (i think this is some form of traction control), big cloud of smoke.

I then indicated left & pull off at a gentle pace whilst laughing - I don't think he was too impressed.

Tbh i get it all the time and i mean all the time, especially because im 19 and drive an s3 everybody and their grandmother want to race, even the police try egging me and it does my head in.

Sounds like the ridings shopping centre to me :)

yeah it was! how did you know??

Tbh i get it all the time and i mean all the time, especially because im 19 and drive an s3 everybody and their grandmother want to race, even the police try egging me and it does my head in.

im only a year older. i have police pulling up next to me at a set of traffic lights, i set off with normal acceleration and so do they. next thing you know there looking at me and the smiling and speeding off away.

only if i could just wup there ***'s without getting pulled.:laugh:

:yahoo:
yeah it was! how did you know??

LOL. Im originaly from wakey m8. i moved to devon 2yrs ago from wakefield. im born and bred there. i used to live at the bottom of westgate near cross lane fishy :)
the description of the multi story sounded just like ridings when u go up the ramp to the token machine.

Stranger things have happened :sly:

Yup, friend of mine got pulled in his old Scirocco doing a little more than the legal limit. Didn't get a ticket, just a few questions about the car cos the copper was thinking of getting his wife one! :lmfao:

And the thing is with power, if you have to prove you've got it then you haven't...

Im 18 and i love the police pulling me over so i can slap my documents around there face's. Tw#*s.
Police did pull me over once and ask what my personalised reg standed for? They really do have nothing else to do around here. In Dorset theres no crime apart from the chavs killing the big issue man.....and sheep shaggers....:lmfao:

I use to get pulled all the time in my mk2 golf, lol, no such problem in the S3!

Shame as it was always quite funny to listen to the reasons for being pulled, especially as I know I was doing nothing wrong!

"you look to young to be driving a golf gti"

"your car looked suspicious"

"have you got a valid mot"

etc etc etc!

:yahoo:

LOL. Im originaly from wakey m8. i moved to devon 2yrs ago from wakefield. im born and bred there. i used to live at the bottom of westgate near cross lane fishy :)
the description of the multi story sounded just like ridings when u go up the ramp to the token machine.

finally heard of someone from wakefield on here, wel you was anyway.

Hodge do you drive an S3 mate? :icon_thumright:

yeah sounds like you've got too much money if your only 18. the car must of cost quite a fair bit, but i reckon your insurance is probily half that??

but them again my mate has been driving a renult megane sport 225 since he passed his test 2weeks after his 17th birthday. and he was only paying £900ish a year for insurance. there's just some lucky people out there who can get cheap insurance at the young age.

yeah sounds like you've got too much money if your only 18. the car must of cost quite a fair bit, but i reckon your insurance is probily half that??

but them again my mate has been driving a renult megane sport 225 since he passed his test 2weeks after his 17th birthday. and he was only paying £900ish a year for insurance. there's just some lucky people out there who can get cheap insurance at the young age.

£900 a year on a 225 Megane? Wow thats good lol. I havent got "too much money" i worked very hard for my S3 like alot of others on here.....Payed my car and insureance off in one. Nows a struggle for money as my bike and car MOT, Tax and service has all popped up at once! :( Means the Remap will have to wait for another month :(
Got most of it out the way now but the bike needs this and that....:uhm:

bike? what bike you got? iv had a few bikes. had to sell them though because my S3 isn't as economical as the Lupo TDi i had. lol. plus my house needs a few stuff fixing. and could probily do with redecorating. ha

bike? what bike you got? iv had a few bikes. had to sell them though because my S3 isn't as economical as the Lupo TDi i had. lol. plus my house needs a few stuff fixing. and could probily do with redecorating. ha

Its an 06 KTM EXC125. Started going to enduros :arco: Loving it!
Did have an RS125 (Tuned up just a little bit) :)

Im 18 and i love the police pulling me over so i can slap my documents around there face's. Tw#*s.

Bit harsh isnt it?. :ohmy: Top tip would be not to call the officers twats because like it or not they could decide to ruin your day if you give them a load of attitude! ;)

Lets not forget any car can be pulled over at ANY time to check that all documentation is in order, if it is then no worries. Lots of people think there needs to be a reason to stop a car....there doesnt. You're 18 and driving a tasty car....expect the odd stop now and then.

I used to get pulled a lot when I was 18 due to the cars I drove. I didnt mind one bit because I'd like to think that if some young scally had nicked it from my drive they'd take an interest in it and try to stop it!.

finally heard of someone from wakefield on here, wel you was anyway.

Is it still a crap hole m8? i lived there for 2 yrs, im originaly from horbury but moving to devon / torquay was the best move ever. The chicks are hotter..lol

. You're 18 and driving a tasty car....expect the odd stop now and then.

when i bought the car i was around 19, had the wheels, tints, suspension etc all done a few weeks later..

In the space of 3 weeks i got pulled over 8 times. Most of the time i just showed the officer the producer from the last idiot who had no reason to waste my time.. by the end of it i made a complaint... takes the ****, young guy (not playing the race card AT ALL, but brown skinned) in a nice looking car, automatically a drug dealer? Twats.

sorry dont mean to be rude. but sometimes they really have nothing better to do, and the attitude they have with you automatically is just rediculous, as polite and pleasant you are with them, they will still make sure you know they're the boss because of some supressed childhood issue they try compensate for, on people who "fit the description"

Back on topic... go out in my m8s 400bhp Evo6 from time to time, and you do get the odd chavvy having a joke around in a transit van trying to get round you on the lights lol, but i have to say apart from the annoying little kid that makes loads of noise next to you at the lights... Dont you love it when you get a decent competition.. for example we took on a porsche turbo the other day, and the guy drove it HARD.. still got round him, but love it when you get a decent little play..
I dont know if anyone on here is on racing bike's level yet.. but every bike loves to race.. go round R6's in the evo.. its nuts.

.. go round R6's in the evo.. its nuts.

if an R6 was actually trying, with full throttle, im sorry to say you wouldn't beat one of them. unless you were going round corners maybe. but on a straight....:bye:

Its an 06 KTM EXC125. Started going to enduros :arco: Loving it!
Did have an RS125 (Tuned up just a little bit) :)

i had an RS125 tuned up aswell. 33bhp?? lol sounds nothing but i bet yours still went like mine did. iv just got rid of my suzuki SV650 in yellow. with a racing exhaust on it. looked the dogs b*ll*cks

I know what you mean about the s3 not been cheap, im abit broke at the moment, there always seems tobe something that needs doing or you want to buy for the car, it never ends.

when i bought the car i was around 19, had the wheels, tints, suspension etc all done a few weeks later..

In the space of 3 weeks i got pulled over 8 times. Most of the time i just showed the officer the producer from the last idiot who had no reason to waste my time.. by the end of it i made a complaint... takes the ****, young guy (not playing the race card AT ALL, but brown skinned) in a nice looking car, automatically a drug dealer? Twats

Did any one actually accuse you of being a drug dealer though?. If they did then they need a word in their ear. I often stop cars and people say they were stopped a week ago etc but my crystal ball doesnt tell me that before I speak to them. Generally there needs to be some sort of reason for me to stop a car though, manner of driving, traffic offence etc or the PNC comes back with something like no insurance or no male drivers on the policy but a males driving etc. If everythings in order then its off on their way ASAP, I dont want to be holding people up when they have places to be etc. Plus it takes up my precious donut eating time! ;)

sorry dont mean to be rude. but sometimes they really have nothing better to do, and the attitude they have with you automatically is just rediculous, as polite and pleasant you are with them, they will still make sure you know they're the boss because of some supressed childhood issue they try compensate for, on people who "fit the description"

If of course they are traffic officers then they dont have anything better to be doing as they're acting in their remit etc (roads policing). As for someone giving you attitude etc then there's really no excuse I think. Sadly though there are some people (as with any job) who rub people up the wrong way. Its a shame because a lot of the time someones only dealing with the Police is on the side of the road, if they're spoken to like a piece of sh*t then it leaves them with a bad opinion which is a shame. I find a friendly approach and not being patronising goes a very VERY long way with people. Giving someone a load of mouth on the side of the road lumps every officer in the same boat when its just not the case etc.

Anyway....

:sign_ot:

Back on topic..

T

Im not saying that the Police are all twats, Just the ones that have nothing to do but **** on peoples parade. Sorry but im against the police. Maybe were you live your not stood over people all the time? Police arent liked very much around here....

i had an RS125 tuned up aswell. 33bhp?? lol sounds nothing but i bet yours still went like mine did. iv just got rid of my suzuki SV650 in yellow. with a racing exhaust on it. looked the dogs b*ll*cks

Yea mine was a full power 154cc with many mods (was around the 45HP mark) :), Use to do brands hatch on it here and then. Love my 2 strokes :friends:.
Use to have a 172cc Typhoon aswell and that was rapid!!!

Im not saying that the Police are all twats, Sorry but im against the police

Cool, We should remember that comment the next time someones car gets nicked on here. Sorry but without the police there would be anarchy pure and simple.

When did i say "There should be no police?"
A workmates mums XJR got stolen in Essex....Told the police, Had CCTV footage and they did nothing to catch him....Yea she claimed on insureance but the person who stole the car got away with it? Suppose the police were quite usefull there...

I'm with u on that m8, i got my S3 when i was 20 and every **** with a scooby in my town tryin to push u along etc. even got stopped by a copper that asked me why i wasn't speeding... and how did i afford a car like this? the reply was "none of your business officer, is there anything i can help you with?" his reply was "just a routine check" and proceeded to nit pick about my car. :ninja:

Im not saying that the Police are all twats, Just the ones that have nothing to do but **** on peoples parade. Sorry but im against the police. Maybe were you live your not stood over people all the time? Police arent liked very much around here....

sorry to spam post 2 in a row but Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire especially Trowbridge, Melksham area the police are actually n*bs

but in the police's defense there are sum guddens and without them we really would be screwed.

:busted_cop:

sorry to spam post 2 in a row but Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire especially Trowbridge, Melksham area the police are actually n*bs

but in the police's defense there are sum guddens and without them we really would be screwed.

:busted_cop:

Id second you on that.....Sorry to go offtopic but are from Dorset yourself?

Just had something similar my self. And I am not exactly sure why. I was behind a toyata celice (L Reg) with a spoiler on it big enough to hang your washing from, I switched lanes at a set of traffic lights knowing the inside lane is always full of cars just sitting one behind the other.. As the lights changed green we turned the corner and sure enough his lane was packed, and mine was empty.

I wasn't trying anything as I knew he would take me without even trying, but he still dropped it down a gear revved the **** of the car just to squeese out infront of me.

He then carried on infront of me, whilst stairing back at me through his mirrors. He then switched back to the inside lane to turn off, slowing down...

An gave me the muckiest look ever as I past him!! I wouldn't mind but my car is a completely standard A3 1.6 sportback. So I wouldn't have stood a change anyway!

Plonker!