a3 wheels

i can understand what your saying,but thats your opinion fella,i rather like the look and difference of the nuvolari's.don't wanna go down the same route as everyone else who's got an 8l a3.would rather do summin different.

I get wanting to make it different, and totally agree. My A3 is totally unique and i've never seen another that looks like it... I just think there are better ways to make something unique without compromising on the actual look. That is my opinion of course and im sure others would disagree.

There are a wide range of 'classic' wheels that always look great, but you can give them a twist to make them different to any other.

yeah, my wheels are sooooo heavy!.

Still, more for looks than performance. If I wanted speed I'd be running 15's and get about a second off my 0-60 times :)

hmmm the more i think about it the more i'm swerving away from the nuvo's?keep imagining them on the car and like richa3turbo said i don't think they'd suit the car that well although they are an attractive design, tried ringing a few places today and haven't found any stockist that have them in stock!
back to the drawing board.....:uhm:

I have nothing against them and on the right car would look good...just dont think the A3 is the right car.

i have finally made a decision on the oldskool rs4 alloys in polished finish with grey inserts.literally just ordered them.love the look of them think there gonna look the nuts against my dark blue metallic paint.
hopefully i will have them on saturday if not monday so i'll post some pics of them when there on the car :)

polishedrs42.jpg
:rockwoot:

i have finally made a decision on the oldskool rs4 alloys in polished finish with grey inserts.literally just ordered them.love the look of them think there gonna look the nuts against my dark blue metallic paint.
hopefully i will have them on saturday if not monday so i'll post some pics of them when there on the car :)

polishedrs42.jpg
:rockwoot:

Nice choice man, they'll look nice. I do like those...a classic.

T

........If you buy 17's you'll want 18's though so you may as well just get 18's....I did.........

Never a truer word said!!

I like your choice, remind me of the old TSW Blades that I used to use on my golfs (albeit with an extra split-spoke)

Hope you like them when they're on

i love them mate,look great against my dark metallic blue car,both look amazing when the suns out :) well chuffed!