custom built exhaust systems

evilbow

Reaction score
Website
www.bonusbanter.com
hi been offered a custom built exhaust but unsure about it as never heard about these back boxes, its cat back system kinds put together its unbranded stainless centre section mated to a devil back box?? the devil back box puzzles me its oval exit stainless but they cnt tell me what sounds like till its fitted was originally for a golf but will fit straight on mine, and price is good £150 fitted! but dont want to go for it then realise its chav loudish :music:etc lol if anyone has any info on the devil rear sections would be great if you could advise as to loudness tone etc please.

as if this is to loudish my local can custom build me a cat back for £225 fitted:thumbsup:

My old bike had a Devil exhaust on it, quality kit. Cant comment on their systems for cars though.

I'd suggest going to your local exhaust place who can do you a custom one, tell them how loud you want etc and they'll sort you out.

T

Yea get one from your local custom place because im sure that most places to lifetime warranty?