My Build Thread....

L0WRiDE

A3 1.8T Quattro
Reaction score
Website
www.nomadsvw.co.uk
OK, had my A3QS for about 2 mths now, and got some plans for it. Not going to be one of these builds that done in a mth or two, would like to but dont have the moneys for that.
well here is some pics of my car as she is nows:

SNC00093.jpg

SNC00109.jpg

SNC00115.jpg

Not overly that much done to her at the mo, just:

18" alloys with good tyres
Forge Recirc valve
BMC Enclosed filter
Lowered 40mm on springs.

just gone in to audi for rust on roof, so waiting to get it back.

Plans are as follows:

Power increase looking for 300-350bhp, but if it goes up a bit the oh well, but dont wanna go too high at mo due to not wanting to change interals. looking at front mount, zorst,manifold, gt28r turbo, injectors, and the other little bits needed to get this lot running right.

got a new inlet mani and throttle body powder coated in white, but doesnt match the colour of the car so re spraying it so it does!

SNC00135.jpg

going to referb wheels when i can find some steelies to run around on why im doing them, also spraying them black, and may put a colour twist in there aswell!

want to get it on some coilies too, so can set the ride high right.

Want to get the brakes up too 312 discs. not sure wat pads and disc to run at mo so anyone know of any gd ones?

the car has all the stuff to have the built in satnav but some one before me has taken out the main screen so wanna re fit that when i find one cheap anuf.

well thats all i can think of at the mo, im sure there is more, there always is!!!!

let me knows wat yoou think and and ideas u may have, been nice!

L0WRide aka Matt

good luck on the build matt

i like it matt,
not sure what audi will say bout the roof with it being resprayed,
thats mad photo with the oil depo in the back ground,
good luck