19" A8 Wheels

I

imported_rashpal1

Hi All,

Just joined the forum, and have just this weekend gone picked up my new Audi S3.. So much fun!!

What i wanted to ask is if anyone knows if the new A8 19" wheels will go striaght on to an S3 without having to do any major wheel arch modes etc.. I know you can get aftermarket replica's in in 17" or 18" but i rather have the 19"..

Thanks

Pal

Well, the bolt pattern is 5/100 on the A3/S3 but 5/112 on the A8 som there is a problem I'm afraid.

You can get 19" replica A8 alloys with tyres for £995.

Where can i get them from for that kind of price..

I looked in the elite direct mag, and they start from £995 plus the tyres i think!!

[ QUOTE ]
Pal_S3_Turbo said:

Where can i get them from for that kind of price..

I looked in the elite direct mag, and they start from £995 plus the tyres i think!!

[/ QUOTE ]

www.rochfordtyres.co.uk

Rich

I saw them in the Elite magazine. Tyre deal for £995 - not sure what sort of tyres you get with them though.

My local performance accessory shop quoted my £1k for 19" A8 with 235/35/19 Toyo Proxes.

would these fit on a Audi A3 98?? If not the 19's perhaps the 18's without much modding?

19" wheels fit an A3/S3 with no problems - no rubbing.

They will fit as long as the fitment is PCD 5x100, et 35.

Just checked that link and it says it would fit the A3... good price too.... could be the next mod!!

They do look nice, but the polished finish is a bit too bling for me!

Thanks for the info guys..

Looks like i'll be taking a trip to Elite's this weekend...

[ QUOTE ]
Ess_Three said:
[ QUOTE ]
Imola S3 said:
They do look nice, but the polished finish is a bit too bling for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

and they are HEAVY!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm I might have to go for 18"... Tyres are alot cheaper.. Plus from reading other posts 18" seem the best one to go for..

As anyone got any pics of A3/S3's with the A8 rims on them?

Here you go
post-3-1073665196.jpg

Look pretty slick.....fill the arc's nicely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now that looks the part.. Can't wait to get mine done..

I don't know what is is, but the A8 alloys just don't look right on the A3/S3 IMO.

I think it makes the car stand out from the crowd (RS4's everyone nearly has them!) Its good to be different /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif