Dash lights?

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Hi all i was just wondering when you turn your ignition on a couple of clicks and all the warning lights flash up, should the oil light flash up or is there not one?

Reason i ask is i was looking the other night and thought i have no oil light flash up? or could it be on the digital dash where low pads, fuel washer fluid is shown etc?

Cheers Oski

Rule of thumb on the Audi is that when you see the warning, it is to late and damage has more than likely been done. Not sure where the warning are, as after I last checked my oil, and it was LOW, I have been checking it regularly ..... I suggest you do the same.

Rule of thumb on the Audi is that when you see the warning, it is to late and damage has more than likely been done. Not sure where the warning are, as after I last checked my oil, and it was LOW, I have been checking it regularly ..... I suggest you do the same.

Hi mate yeah i check it weekly anyway by way of habbit just interested where the light would be? i think it must come up on the DIN not the on the dash like the abs engine management etc, i thought i may have a bulb out thats all cheers:icon_thumright: