new pics of car in compound

S3 chj

Reaction score
im still waiting for them to relese the car this is how she looks now,so those waiting for parts il let you know when i got it back.

CHEERS MATE.

thewaste001.jpg

Oh frigging hell mate that looks a state.:bye: The Audi gods were certainly looking after you that day. I dont know what to say such a shame but at least your ok thats the main thing. Chin up :friends:

that looks pretty bad. Thanks you got out ok from this

are the wheels still ok? damaged?

Oh frigging hell mate that looks a state.:bye: The Audi gods were certainly looking after you that day. I dont know what to say such a shame but at least your ok thats the main thing. Chin up :friends:

yeah all fine thanks, good old audi's,
they wouldn't let me take the car today got wait for the officer who is dealing with it but i took all my bits and bobs from inside.

cheers chris

wheels will need a refurb mate

Frig me, what happened mate? Glad to hear your ok.

Blimey, you did a proper job there mate. How did it happen?

As for the 'Audi Gods', I think so too,...seen people unable to walk away from a lot less.

T

Wow thats looks nasty. How you manage to roll it?

Are you gonna strip it for part?

my mate was driving he hit a banking and flipped us over

he must have been not watching were he was going or racing it surely?

WTF!!!!

Flippin eck (sorry no pun intended!!)

Glad you are ok and you and your mate got out and are well, whats the plans with the car then??

Damn, Not pretty at all...main thing is you're ok! My mate did this to his S3, so it could have been worse! I was in the passenger seat. Luckily walked out the car with only a few cuts and bruises. Mate in the back had a dislocated shoulder (no belt). You can see the impact with the wall then lamp post and then the rear of a polo in the second pic...wet road+speed+bend=
19122008359.jpg

19122008360.jpg

****** hell dude!!!

Is that Gypsy Lane dude, when did that happen???

Yeah its gypsy lane. Good spot!! Happened in December '08, just before xmas. Pretty screwed up. The road was damp, a car(BMW!) was coming around the bend from the opposite direction(pretty blind at speed) so my mate swerved from the surprise of seeing it (it was around 3am) lost grip, which was surprising seeing as he was running eagle f1s, mounted the kerb, took off and couldn't turn back onto the road and just had to brace ourselves for it.

Was pretty crazy. took down the lamppost, wall etc...madness. I wanted dibs on his LMs but they were got screwed from the kerb impact! His car looked pretty much like rickparmar's and was mapped to 260bhp or so. Gone but not forgotten...

And how friggin crazy is it that the rear screen smashed and the windscreen didn't!!! Does say something about the build quality that we walked out pretty much unscathed...

LOL....Tangoes (good food there!!!)

Was going to say it looks like Ricks, oh well as long as you guys are ok, thats the main thing really :)

he was going to fast for the bend,

im going to strip it for parts should make a few quid got a few grand so plus what i get back in parts going to try and buy a s3:yes:

Damn, Not pretty at all...main thing is you're ok! My mate did this to his S3, so it could have been worse! I was in the passenger seat. Luckily walked out the car with only a few cuts and bruises. Mate in the back had a dislocated shoulder (no belt). You can see the impact with the wall then lamp post and then the rear of a polo in the second pic...wet road+speed+bend=
19122008359.jpg

19122008360.jpg

thats a nasty one, just goes to show how strong audis are

glad your out ok chris, what engine were you running? might be intersted in your ecu if its compatable?