Respray's in progress

D

DEMON JAMS

been meaning to do it for a while now because i had a few chips on the bonnet and a few parking dings. And you know when im waxing and cleaning my car and i come across chips and dings it really bugs me as a painter cos i know its not perfect. about 2 months ago i had it remapped and i was well happy with the results, well about 2 days later i had a bit of an accident, it scraped my rear bumper and broke the lens on my light, as you can imagine i was well p****d off:sadlike: , so after id chilled out a bit and thought about it :uhm:i thought what the hell, whilst im repairing it i may aswell do the rest and respray the lot:idea: so i took it to work and started repairing all the dents , when id got the dents in primer i had another brain wave and decided to get all the lower plastics colour coded whilst i was at it, so i took em all off and plastic primed them, i will start sanding and flatting tommorow, should be painting it next weekend so i will try and get some pics of the progress on here tommorow after ive done a bit of prep on it. :happy::happy::happy:

next thing is gettin some new rims because i really dont like the standard ones,but i id better wait for a few months after the respray because if tell the missus im having some new rims on top of the respray i can only imagine the a**e chewing ill get before she tears my b******s off there and then:slap:

tell her your swapping alloys with someone as yours are rare...thats what I do.

:lmfao::lmfao: hope your missus doesnt know your password for this site, otherwise your in the s***e mate, i like it tho:sly::laugh:

started doing a bit of sanding coming along nicely now

DSC00981-1.jpg

DSC00983-1.jpg

DSC00982-1.jpg

DSC00984-1.jpg

DSC00985-1.jpg

DSC00986-1.jpg

DSC00987-1.jpg

DSC00988-1.jpg

DSC00989-1.jpg

DSC00990-1.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished results. Have you thought about smoothing those panels halfway up the door? I think that looks the mutt's nut's on the A3/S3, seamless look.

Decided on wheels? Or any in mind?

Good luck jams looking forward to seeing the results,

Lenny, it looks like a bull mastiff to me:sign_ot:

whats an activar :p sounds like a cross between a pic and yoghurt