Audi Free MOT result

Reaction score
well car went in today for a free MOT and it passed, also had the brake fluid changed at the same time, bit more expensive than Vw at £49 but it saves me the hassel. Also got them to look a very small bubble appearing on the roof by one of the rails and they said they will do this FOC :). So all in all a result.

well car went in today for a free MOT and it passed, also had the brake fluid changed at the same time, bit more expensive than Vw at £49 but it saves me the hassel. Also got them to look a very small bubble appearing on the roof by one of the rails and they said they will do this FOC :). So all in all a result.

Nice, I was looking at this deal on there website. I would take my car there for MOT but its easyer to leave my De-cat on and let my friend MOT it. :yahoo:

I got a free MOT too. When I called to book it I asked about the free MOT deal thing on their website and they told me 'no need' as apparently I am eligible to join Glasgow Audi's 'Club Class'... which as far as I can tell serves no purpose than to offer it's members free MOTs and reduced servicing bills... hmm... :readit:must be a catch somewhere but I can't see it...! Anyway, thats £50 in my pocket which otherwise wouldn't be. :sm4: