ANYONE HAVE BBS RS GT REPLICAS

Reaction score
I know i'll probably get a slating for asking about replicas. But each to there own. I owned a set of original BBS RC's in the past. But love the look of the RS GT's but not the price!!!!

Is anyone in the Norfolk area running these as i wouldn't mind seeing some in the flesh to check the qualty. Or anyone that has them wish to commnt on the quality??

I know i'll probably get a slating for asking about replicas. But each to there own. I owned a set of original BBS RC's in the past. But love the look of the RS GT's but not the price!!!!

Is anyone in the Norfolk area running these as i wouldn't mind seeing some in the flesh to check the qualty. Or anyone that has them wish to commnt on the quality??

I say fair play to you not buying genuine BBS's. Im after some rep's myself. Go on ebay and buy some Genuine BBS cap's for £30 and you'd never know :thumbsup:

Where abouts in norfolk are you?

I havent got a set myself, but would like to see some up close also if you do happen to get some :)

Behaving---- thats a good link. The cheapest i've seen them anwhere else as well. Im so tempted. Scottie i'm near kings lynn so if i get some ill let you know

After checking out the alloys from Behavings link and phoning the company. I’ve gone ahead and bought the RS GT’s as a tyre and wheel package. Very good price all in all.

And unbelievably after searching for 6 months only to find them in a 112pcd they had them in a 100pcd so am really happy.
Just waiting on them arriving now so I can fit them. Hopefully with no fitting issues. Although I think I’ll have to get smaller spaces for the rear as the ones im running with the standard wheels will probably push them outside the arch

Scottie if your nearby and would like a viewing sometime then let me know and we'll sort out a suitable meeting place

After checking out the alloys from Behavings link and phoning the company. I’ve gone ahead and bought the RS GT’s as a tyre and wheel package. Very good price all in all.

And unbelievably after searching for 6 months only to find them in a 112pcd they had them in a 100pcd so am really happy.
Just waiting on them arriving now so I can fit them. Hopefully with no fitting issues. Although I think I’ll have to get smaller spaces for the rear as the ones im running with the standard wheels will probably push them outside the arch

Scottie if your nearby and would like a viewing sometime then let me know and we'll sort out a suitable meeting place

18's?.

They look ****** lovely, get some fitted pics up ASAP.

Tom

I also really like these and have been looking at reps myself for my S3 Sportback (although in 19's)

I've searched for some actually fitted to a car though (A3/S3) so it would be good to see some pics of them fitted.

Post some pics up when fitted. Cheers

LOL, Its bhavin mate...behaving, that's a new one. Good choice btw. Get them babies on and get some pics up asap. I'm in 2 minds between them and LMs. LMs are becoming a rather common wheel now though. Wanna see how these suit the A3 though! Be waiting on them pics...

Thanks for all the positive replys fella's. They'll be arriving next week so will get them fitted asap. Ill try and put pics up but my inet is so s**t it probably wont upload them, but ill pop round a mates and sort it out. Can't wait they should look awesome and suit the S3 down to a T.

Well I asked him to get some pics up too, but he MMSd them to me instead as his internet connection is so slow. So here's the pics I received via MMS, hence the quality.
The wheels look mint IMO. Enjoy
IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg