Quick Question about Aircon/Climate Control

DelBoyUK

Reaction score
I am still looking at Audi A3's 1996-2003 model and I have a quick question about the options list at the time

With regards to the cooling/ventilation system.

Was it just a case of either normal ventilation or Climate control

or normal ventilation, air con and climate control?

I have seen so much conflicting information, I have no idea what is now the case. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also if it was the latter, in the air con model, does the dash look the same as a normal ventilation system with just an added air con company (but you control the temperature with the knobs). ....*Sorry first time I have had an air con/climate control system* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also does anyone have a pdf or hard copy of the 1996-2003 A3 , would save me a lot of confusion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Thanks

Afternoon Del,

I'm pretty sure that it was either standard ventilation or CC. Can't remeber an option for just air con when I bought mine.

Kev.

I have an A3 1.8T (May 2002) and according to the Owner's Manual the only controls shown are for normal heating and ventilation with 3 controls dials for temperature control, blower speed and air distribution or fully electronic climate control. It does not show any controls, like on my wife's Polo for manually controlled air conditioning.

Dave R

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
try this attached pdf

[/ QUOTE ]

Superb, just what I was after /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Thanks for all your replies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif