Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    2nd Gear

Status

New Rims...Maybe! What do you think??

Rial Daytona 8.5X18 ET 30...Steel lip, NOT the poorer aluminium lip..

OR

My old car.. Still miss the lil rocket :-)

Remapped Stage II - Forge FMIC - Dahlb�ck Intake - K&N - DieselGeek ShortShift - Phenolic - Powerflex Dogbone - Rial Daytona Race 8.5x18" ET30 - Forge Tiebars - Bilstein B8 - H&R 25mm - R32 rear ARB - H&R 20mm Spacers - EBC Discs - Red Stuff pads

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stage2'd!!!!!!

Status
    yeah ive seen these there expensive though arnt they?? id rather genuine bbs lm's at the price if i was to want that style of wheel

My other cars a mk2 Golf GTi

Status
    yea, i'm looking at getting some LM's too, they look AWESOME, especially on a black car!

Yea there really expensive, 2K for a set!!!!!!!!!! Very very few second hand sets about either :-(

Oil running through my veins.

Status
    M8 your car looks awesome.. black indicators , plastic strip and the light smoke.. really nice effect, car looks dark and something I havnt seen on an S3 before. respect, wheels looks really tough too.. id get spacers for the back if it was me.
    Totally addicted to boost.

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    For me the Rial Daytona is a MUCH better wheel than the BBS LM.

The BBS LM is lovely but with so many reps about having a genuine set is just not worth it.

There are no reps of the Rial daytona race wheel, more exclusive if you know what i mean.

Lovely wheel though i must say!

Jason
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Shy19s View Post
    M8 your car looks awesome.. black indicators , plastic strip and the light smoke.. really nice effect, car looks dark and something I havnt seen on an S3 before. respect, wheels looks really tough too.. id get spacers for the back if it was me.
    Thanks mate...nice to hear. Dunno what you mean by plastic strip though? Car has blacked out front and it's going to get tinted headlights and smoked rearlights for the ultimate black look. Btw rear spacers will be installed...just not sure whether to get 15 or 20mm...

Quote Originally Posted by Olly P View Post
    yea, i'm looking at getting some LM's too, they look AWESOME, especially on a black car!

Yea there really expensive, 2K for a set!!!!!!!!!! Very very few second hand sets about either :-(
    The Rials are mine for roughly 1300 quid second hand of course since they aren't produced any longer. Need to get to new tires because the wheels were on a Golf MKIV with front wheel drive...Other than that the wheels are spotless...immaculate conditoin really. Fair price or?

Quote Originally Posted by s3_kev View Post
    yeah ive seen these there expensive though arnt they?? id rather genuine bbs lm's at the price if i was to want that style of wheel
    Lemans are nice yes...But the Rials are up there too. they have a curved center and more bolts/nuts...which looks nice imo.

Quote Originally Posted by A3_Turbo View Post
    For me the Rial Daytona is a MUCH better wheel than the BBS LM.

The BBS LM is lovely but with so many reps about having a genuine set is just not worth it.

There are no reps of the Rial daytona race wheel, more exclusive if you know what i mean.

Lovely wheel though i must say!

Jason
    Cheers Mate...my thought excacty!
    My old car.. Still miss the lil rocket :-)

Remapped Stage II - Forge FMIC - Dahlb�ck Intake - K&N - DieselGeek ShortShift - Phenolic - Powerflex Dogbone - Rial Daytona Race 8.5x18" ET30 - Forge Tiebars - Bilstein B8 - H&R 25mm - R32 rear ARB - H&R 20mm Spacers - EBC Discs - Red Stuff pads