Twin gauge a-pillar pod

Keeno

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!
Reaction score
Website
dj.time2cruise.co.uk
Does anyone make one?

Found singles and triples but no twins. My only other option is some sort of random combination of vent/pillar/steering wheel cowling pods which isn't what I want, or make my own twin pod :-(

Sorry, I should have said I'm looking for specific fit not universal as the only ones I've seen are poor quality and never fit quite right...

Thanks all the same though

have a look at nomad racing.

pretty sure they make a double pod

lol not really was a lot of effort and it would be hard to charge you for the amount of time spent doing it

no i ended up making 2 as the 1st one went wroung so the second one i made i made the same way but with out moulding in the top bit then masked it up to paint it, i just didnt take any pics of the second one when i was doing it so used the pics from my 1st attempt to demonstrat what i did.

How did you get it to fix onto the trim without moulding it kev? Also how hard is it to tap the boost and oil gauge into the appropriate area's of function! If you get me lol

How did you get it to fix onto the trim without moulding it kev? Also how hard is it to tap the boost and oil gauge into the appropriate area's of function! If you get me lol
well ignore the first few pics on my thread as i ended up making 2 pods as the first one went wrong (there just illustrations), so the second one i made the same way i used a universal pod which you had to file down to the shape of the a pillar to make it sit flush then once i was happy with how it sat i masked off the top part, (the bit between the pod and the rest of the a pillar)
i held the pod in place with thin strips of masking tape then went over the edges with fiber glass matt, once that was set i the used fiber glass to build up to a smooth surface and finally finished off with some filler.
once i was happy with it all i covered up all the rest of the a pillar that was not to be painted (the bit above where i masked off) then primered it rubbed it down untill smoth then painted it piano black like the dash centre