Can you recongnise this Bumper?

oioi727

Reaction score
Hi,

I hope somebody can help me. My car was involved in a minor accident, whilst parked outside my house. There was some damage just above the NS wheel arch back bumper.

The bumper trim (extra piece at the bottom of the bumper) was not damaged, but the garage (UK assistance) removed the bumper trim and replaced it with a standard black bumper!

audi_back_bumpers.jpg

I have spoken with Audi and my car has not been registered with that body kit and they believe Audi sold the car to ABT, and then ABT sold the car back, to display their handy work (body kit) and Audi rejected it and the car went out for sale...this is what I have been told. I am thinking that maybe it is a one off?

The car was originally owned by lease plan and was leased to TNT, no body at either company can tell me if it is a aftermarket mod. Maybe it is from a different car?

I have spoken to Audi, who say the bumper trim is from ABT and ABT say it’s a Audi part.

The current state of play is, the garage has been given the all clear by my insurance company to get the part, but they can't find it, infact nobody can.

I would really like to get the same bumper trim as I had before, but if that is not possible, can somebody please recommend an alternative bumper, which is similar in style, I don’t want anything, in "your face".

I only bought the car of the body kit, as I have not seen any other Audi’s with this body kit. Has anyone else?
I have stuck on my own private number plate, the original plate was LR02 XZV.
Finally they also damaged my wing mirrors, see attached image. They claim the “rusting” was already there, and it is now only visible because they have cleaned it. I am not convinced, as I clean my car on a regular basis, but this has never happened to me before.
Are they fobbing me off?

wingmirrors.jpg

If you need any more information please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Shaz

:(

that is off the origional audi kit mate.

It aint an ABT kit so they are defo fobing you off. The kit costs £600 for front bumper spoiler side skirts and rear valance...

I sold one months ago on here.

Thanks for the info.

They are doing my head in now. Audi are sayying although I have given them a part number, they order the part from ABT, and ABT are sayying that it is a Audi part. Nobody can give me a straight answer.

F%%$ing *******!

I will ring Audi Nottingham, see what they say.

Thanks dude!

i think its called the projectztwo kit as iv got the skirts on mine to match the kit