CO2 Intercooler spray kits for FMIC *URGENT*

Stuart_A3_Turbo

Reaction score
Where can i get one from, extremely quickly as i need it guaranteed to be here for Tuesday What companies do them?

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
Where can i get one from, extremely quickly as i need it guaranteed to be here for Tuesday What companies do them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats the rush? Best bet would be to get a N2O sprayer and use CO2 instead.

Rich

Not in stock, thinks he might be getting them tuesday but cant guarantee it. The rush is, car is going in for little bit of work and wanna save money by getting it done at the same time plus get it for santa pod!

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
Not in stock, thinks he might be getting them tuesday but cant guarantee it. The rush is, car is going in for little bit of work and wanna save money by getting it done at the same time plus get it for santa pod!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ok. D'oH!

What about 'wizard of nos'? they are sure to do SOMETHING!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
your a star rich, they do one!! ta mate, will ring them first thing in morning

[/ QUOTE ]

No probs mate!

let me know how much it is!

Rich

aarr get the purge kit too mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yep, i am getting a purge kit too, dont you worry about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ill let you know how mucho it is in total /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
yep, i am getting a purge kit too, dont you worry about that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ill let you know how mucho it is in total /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would look cool on mine with it being shot out the side bumper vents! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cooler_kit.jpg

i had a bizarre idea, id try and get mine hooked into the wing mirrors, scare the [censored] outta people at traffic lights