EM TuningMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reverse Gear

Status
    in preston myself , would have defo come that ....next time ...

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Im from Audenshaw in Manchester

I'll meet up! Just found out about this. Would be good to speak to other S3 owners.
    2003 52 plate Audi S3 Imola Yellow

ZoomZoom

Status
    get a meet sorted i wanna go
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Now : Cupra R 225

1st Gear

Status
    someone else sort it next time.

only one person shows when i organise it

needs to be in about a month or so, give people time to read the thread and make themselves free for the day.

a good pub with a decent size car park would be good as refreshments are a must with the way the weather is shaping up this summer
    Xbox Gamer Tag - RSTurbo56

4th Gear

Status
    i will be up for that Tom
    2002 225 S3, metallic black, REVO, 18" RSTT alloys, goodyear Eagle F1s, silver leather heated seats, tinted windows, H&R spacers, black diamond grooved discs & Ferrodo DS2500 pads, BOSE system, xenons, forge DV, samco TIP & upper boost hoses.

1st Gear

Status
    Would be good for someone to take me out with an uprated S3. Ive had mine for 2 and half years and despite loads of people telling me to map it I've never felt the need to do so. It would be interesting to see the difference.
    2003 52 plate Audi S3 Imola Yellow

1st Gear

Status
    with you on that one, i need "convincing" because at the moment i dont really see the need to get it done!

but on the otherhand its the wife that needs all the persuading, she's talked me out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Kef9 View Post
    Would be good for someone to take me out with an uprated S3. Ive had mine for 2 and half years and despite loads of people telling me to map it I've never felt the need to do so. It would be interesting to see the difference.

ZoomZoom

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AS3TOM View Post
    with you on that one, i need "convincing" because at the moment i dont really see the need to get it done!

but on the otherhand its the wife that needs all the persuading, she's talked me out of it
    Jump in mine ill take u 4 a spin in it
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Now : Cupra R 225

1st Gear

Status
    S3 in Preston!!!!
    Nogaro Blue 2001 S3 Quattro, Cream leather interior. Miltek Cat back, Induction kit, KO4 Hybrid Turbo, Chipped Remap, Power Boost Valve, Forge RC DV, Compbrake Racing 4 Pot Calipers with 2piece 350x32mm Conversion Front, 2 piece 330x20mm Compbrake Conversion on Back, Discs are Powervane Racing Rotors Gas slotted and internally veined. Hawk Hps Pads, Goodridge Braided lines to Calipers. Bose Symphony sound system. Compbrake Quickshift and side shift. Big thanks to www.Vagperformance.co.uk

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
    S3 in Preston!!!!
    eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12