Audi Club Class

S3Matt

Reaction score
It's mot time ... after mentioning Audi's 'register online to get a free mot' to Glasgow Audi (£54 otherwise) they told me I could join 'Club Class' (apparently a loyalty reward scheme). This not only entitles me to free mots but also significantly reduced servicing.

On the face of it this seems like a good deal....

Does anyone know anything about this, catches etc?

Various dealers have their own loyalty schemes. Camberley Audi has something called Allegiance which is 10% off parts and servicing costs. TBH I'd never let them anywhere near my car to do anything mechanical, but the parts discount is worth having.

I'm always dubious about anyone offering a 'free' MOT. My experience is that your car will always fail on something so you'll end up paying through the nose for it to be fixed, making it not 'free' anymore.

I always use the '...is that your best price?...' line when buying spares from my local dealer and tend to get 10% anyway.

Getting the MOT done at my local garage means that if they do find anything, I can get it fixed and retested for nowt... plus supporting local business etc :)

<tuffty/>