Revo Select Plus Help Please

bl_1969

Roads? We Dont Need Roads!!!!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope we are all having a nice Easter time!

Was looking for a bit of advice... Just got myself a Srevo Select Plus as I am running on 100 RON and wanted to change the settings.

Plugged up the Revo box to the port and it is timing out. Anybody had this before? Any easy fix? I know the port/ECU is seeing the Revo box (as if not connected then it says so.) but just cant acquire the settings.

Error as per pic below....
screen-capture.png

Help much needed and appreciated.

Cheers

Yes, I had this exact same problem.
So called up Revo, who suggested removing the fuse for the dash and putting it back in, to try to reset the comms bus. But it didn't make any difference.
So I drove to Daventry to show them the error, and it turns out it was a bug in their software that causes it, and there's no workaround for it. Therefore they gave me a refund on the Select Plus.

Ouf! Ok... I will try again tonight, they said on the phone to do a scan of ECU wich is in a drop down menu (though I cant recall seeing that and would if I had seen it as I am a server engineer and thats the type of thing that I would do hehehe).

Cheers for that tho, I will try the fuse thing too. If no joy I will return it. Pain tho as I was wanting to see what I would get out of the 100 RON. Ah well!

Cheers again for the reply... much appreciated mate :arco:
Barry