show us your silver a3's

markyR

Reaction score
hi guys just bought another a3 1.8t after selling my old one year or so ago and need some inpiration for alloys and looks etc. was thinking of lowering 50mm and some s3 alloys sprayed black or standard colour rs4 reps. any pics or advice would be great.

cheers mark,

Mine...

3379980742_31a063dfe5_b.jpg

3414034699_05201269af_b.jpg

3379984022_0de6c1846a_b.jpg

3414842296_3d801ec7cd_b.jpg

Its lowered 40mm on a Wietec Ultra GT kit with KW antiroll bars. Wheels are 18" new RS4 replicas. Apart from that the exterior is stock apart from clear LED side repeaters and the front grill surrounds been painted black.

I do love that motor of yours A3Tom... Wheels are spot on for that! :respekt:

I do love that motor of yours A3Tom... Wheels are spot on for that! :respekt:

cheers man, its not finished yet though :icon_thumright: (part of me wishes I'd gone for some LM reps though, hey ho....next time!)

P4090001.jpg

17" RS4`s, does need lowerin though

Its the best money I've ever spent on mine mate. I was literally shocked at how much better it drove once I had the suspension work was done on mine. A
I cant get it to understeer, it just turns in and stays put now...worth every penny.

T

my se on 17 inch tt rims , not lowered as its a daily

audi2.jpg

audia314.jpg

Rob

Dan77, is that silver? Or like a silver sort of blue? I think I have the same color as that bad boy.... though it may just be the light.

Tom, what else you getting done to it mate? By the by, if I had not got the LM's I would have went with yours... well smart!

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01265_2.jpg

Tom, what else you getting done to it mate? By the by, if I had not got the LM's I would have went with yours... well smart!

It'll be getting facelifted at some point, I'm having the facelift rear lights from A3Turbo on here in the mean time. Might get some slight tints but its going for a remap in a few weeks.

Just had my standard wheels done in anthracite amd the roof matt black.

I think they look good!

resprayoustidepics012.jpg

NicE! Looks minty mint already :icon_thumright:

MarkyR, mine aint silver (sort of sometimes... it's light blue.... I dont know the name) but here is mine with some 17"'s on... They are sitting on Bilstein B8's and Eibach springs.

DSC01233.jpg

Dan77, is that silver? Or like a silver sort of blue? I think I have the same color as that bad boy.... though it may just be the light.

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01265_2.jpg

it all depends on what the light is like sometimes it looks blue, and other times silver, i think the actual name for this colour is "Crystal blue" does look really good under the right light after a good polish

I still chuckle when I see that beast! :)

cool cheers for that guys some nice a3's out there, a3 tom have you got a shot of the grill on your car, also anyone painted the audi rings black on the grill?

cheers mark.

cool cheers for that guys some nice a3's out there, a3 tom have you got a shot of the grill on your car, also anyone painted the audi rings black on the grill?

cheers mark.

Only the one pic but its not that great....

3368458570_012232a0af_b.jpg

I didnt bother doing the rings as I didnt want it to look too black if that makes sense, think it would look odd on my car (plus I couldnt be ***** to flat them down and paint them because it took ages to do the grill surround)

T

Lets here it for the A3's! They are all looking sweet! :salute:

this is mine

019.jpg

ive de tangod it since this photo with clear side repeaters

couple of mine with 18 rstt's think i may have them powder coated anthracite colour soon
DSC00394.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

Here's mine, just coming up to the 3 year anniversary of getting it and I'm still in love!! It's been lowered now and looks so much better, but I haven't got any recent pics. These will be forth coming...

AudiFront.jpg

AudiRear.jpg

yea loving all the crystal blue A3's thort i was on my own as i havnt really seen any around. anyway heres one of my silveryish blue A3

phonepictures038-1.jpg

thinking about getting the doors smoothed out but will be a costly job sooo might not bother yet