1.8turbo sport seats

evilbow

Reaction score
Website
www.bonusbanter.com
is it worth chaging from my a3 1.8 seats to 1.8 turbo sport seays been offered set and wondering ifthey will hold me better in seat etc? much diff???

Are they from a facelift model?
The facelift seats have a better side bolster than the pre facelift, but i'd assume if yours isnt a sport it'll not have much in the meas of side support so yes i'd probably swap them over.

Unsure if that will be a facellift version or not, are the headlights one piece or with seperate indicator lens?

its pre facelift sep headlight indicator, car was rear damage at 30k so guy says v good condition so gonna swap them over, and for price not really gonna lose am i mine are tired looking now i've seen these ones lol thanks for replying!

no to sure as yet, all i know is its a w-reg 1.8t rear damage right of in silver, so seats are grey with white diamond design thingy i'm meeting him this week to collect seats due to his work commitments and will ask him and repost if he is breaking car. kinda wishing was facelift model so could have his front headlights to:sly:

I have leather seats from mine which are tan ciolour, a touch like your car, which will eb for sale soonish.