Finally got some pics! and a couple more questions...

croig

Reaction score
Howdy folks, taken about a month, but have finally got round to getting some pictures of my S3! The only thing is how do i convert my image into html code?! Cant get them up!

Also ive noticed a couple of niggling things with the car... Airbag light is constantly on, and the boot doesnt pop from the key fob or lock/unlock with fob - it has to be done manually. Would this be likely to be the solonoid?

I have also noticed that it misses in a few places throught the rev range when driven a bit harder.

Any help or advice much appriciated :think:!
Craig

Also ive noticed a couple of niggling things with the car... Airbag light is constantly on, and the boot doesnt pop from the key fob or lock/unlock with fob - it has to be done manually. Would this be likely to be the solonoid?

I have also noticed that it misses in a few places throught the rev range when driven a bit harder.
Craig

Airbag light can be on because he passenger bag is switched off in the glove box, but if that is all good, then you need a scan the car with vag-com.

boot isn't opening, because the feature might be disabled in the central locking controller, which again requires vag-com.

Have a look at the sticky section and find someone local to you with this wonder tool and then most of your questions can be answered.

good luck :thumbsup: