Would you buy an R32 Turbo?!

A lot of people neglect to remember that when they buy an expensive car which has depreciated around 60% of its original value after three years, the running costs will still be for a £60k car despite buying it for £25k. An example of this might be the Porsche 911 which has dropped in price dramatically but it's still going to cost a bomb to run.

I kind of made this mistake when I had the R32 for the first month, when I needed to get a lot of things changed and it cost me £120 a week in fuel. Although I got it for a good price, the running costs were very high compared to my S3 at the moment.

this is why im pricing the cost of bits im likely to replace as well as factoring other things into the equation Golf.....

This year's captain at my golf club has just retired and splashed out on a 08 RS4 Avant.

Guess who lives round the corner from him and will be his taxi driver for most of the next years golf matches. :yes::eyebrows::whistle2:

Cheers,

Takes a bit of time for a round of golf too.... You could drive to all sorts of places while he is spoiling a good walk! hehehe :jester:

Lucky you!

the guy filming thats a complete t*at,

golf is fast though completly muched him lol

I agree Kev,he was calling the bloke a tosser or something to his face (dunno if he was English speaking) but it was just ignorant.

R32=heavy

That had me laughing the 1st time I watched that, man that r32 shifts!!!

Thats some car!

I want one now. I take my vote back :p

im still sure JBS's single turbo R32 is more than 550bhp.....certain infact

i would take an audi conversion over the mk5 every day of the week.
drove the Mk5 R32 when they first came out, great noise but I don't like the buidl quality or interior compared to the audi.

I am on my 2nd Mk5 DSG GT since released. I like it but the handling is a bit.....spongy. only word i could think of to describe it. not engaging enough. needs a complete brake and suspension swap out.
I like the DSG box but doubt it could handle a TT R32 engine...