Wanted - Passenger door side skirt

Tom Mineral Grey S3

Reaction score
Hey,

The passenger door side skirt on my S3 has popped off and i cant fix it back on. The screw that holds it to the door has rusted and fallen out. Ive tried to replace the screw but cant get one hold because the rusty original screw is left inside the skirt. Cant really see any way of sorting this without butchering my skirt and thats the last thing i want to do.
So getting to the point, does anyone have a side skirt for sale or now where i can get one from and how much they are??

Cheers

Tom
:greyrs4:

Hi Tom ive been looking for one for my s3 aswel mate but cant get a second hand one. You can get one from audi but they are about 70 quid.
Hope this helps

couldn't you fix a bolt in the plastic with resin?

I ave re-fixed one of these on mine, you can re-drill them slightly deeper and use self tapping screws.

Again nice one lads, i had considered drilling the old screw out and putting in a slightly longer one but was a bit unsure if it went too far it might come through on the other side?:think:

And to be honest i had'nt considered resin........... im sure ive got some lying round in the garage. Either way i think if i cant find a cheap replacement then drilling the old one out is going to be the only option.