Summer is on the way!!!!!

bl_1969

Roads? We Dont Need Roads!!!!
Reaction score
The long cold winter is over.... the LM's are back on and look much better with the lowering that got done. Will post better pics (i.e. not useing a camera on a dog and bone) soon on Pics thread.

Changed all 4 wheels in 40 mins flat.... reckon I can get a job on the F1 circuit? :jester:

Just so happy and had to post a pic! It's no S3 but it makes me smile... makes the money worth it... just!

IMG00147-20090401-1920.jpg

Very nice mate, those alloys look great and seem to fit in there nicely. How much did you get it lowered by?

That is looking good LM's are the new RS6's :)
it may not be an S3 but its yours

Looking really good that A3...nice rare color too...and those LM's...mmmmm

I'm seriously considering buying some LM's now,....I've only had my current wheels for about 3 weeks :)

Cheers guys!!!

Taken a bit of time but it is looking like I wanted it to. I said to myself that was going to be the lot but I guess I will put some things on the wish list soon - We cant help it huh hahaha

Yeah, The LM's are a tad special. Always loved BBS's. Seen a thread on another website and someone posted that they look good on anything and posted pics of them on heaps of different cars... the guy was right!

Not sure about the height, I will find out.... basically just ordered the B8's and the Eibach springs from DPM as the service is outstanding, prices are great and they know of what they speak about! (DPM... if you read this that deserves a discount on future purchases :p)

Cheers again peeps.

As I say, put them wheels on tonight as the weather is better in Czech now and was just chuffed to bits.

I would like to add one thing.... It would not have happened if it was not for this forum! Great place to be!

Winter = Salt

Summer = Dead insects

Both a pain in the ****.

More chance of crashing as well I suppose.... Girls tend to shed most of the knitwear for summer.

Must remember to keep eyes on road, not the sidewalks! :hubbahubba:

:jester: