Had a play...

FazS3

Reaction score
Was out today....minding my own business as usual, when a local 8P S3 pulled up, I know its got a miltek and remap, but he didnt have the best of time. A very good friend of mine had a standard one and that was very quick but this particular example was not really quicker then standard if not slower??? He was giving it the beans, but so was I ;)

All on my local private road obviously!!

I wonder what Dave Bayern is going to have to say :)

wow would of thought he'd toast u mate having the bigger engine.. Must be a pants driver or something wasn't running right.

wow would of thought he'd toast u mate having the bigger engine.. Must be a pants driver or something wasn't running right.

lol I didnt think he would, he can drive :p

A normal 8L remapped yeah, but not a big turbo 8L...

Are you forgetting that Faz has an MTM beast? :)

HEHE I think the 8P lad was not expecting what I had to give to him ;)

Faz, what does the MTM stage 3 consist of?

345bhp - 345ft-lb
19" MTM Bimoto alloy wheels (no blemishes) with excellent condition tyres
MTM spacers 10mm all round
MTM Clutch
MTM Springs 20mm

Bigger turbo with Custom remap
Upgraded engine pipes
QST custom exhaust system from manifold
Koni dampers
Neuspeed anti roll bars
Adjustable tie bars
Powerflex bushes
Front Porsche 996 MOVIT brakes 342MM Disk drilled.
ECS rear brake upgrade
Upgraded Haldex control unit (delivers more power to rear wheels)
Diesel Geek short shift

Thats the performance upgrades that the car has.

Oh right guys, sorry I was under the impression a 8P S3 in standard form were quicker than even a mapped 8L S3? That's not correct then? Arr sorry didn't realise you had a MTM Faz!!!! Dooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'll keep moving over for them then haha!

Yeah it is abit, being 21. I have it up on pistonheads, really want a r32, but see how it goes!

The 8P s3 was remapped and turbo back exhaust, he reckons his is pushing near the 330ish bhp mark

Oh right guys, sorry I was under the impression a 8P S3 in standard form were quicker than even a mapped 8L S3? That's not correct then? Arr sorry didn't realise you had a MTM Faz!!!! Dooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'll keep moving over for them then haha!

Your not far out fran, a standard 8p may beat a remapped 8L, faz's mtm includes an uprated turbo, he would have no problems...