iPod n mp3

I

imported_drunk

Hi guys !!!

I wondering if you can help me to show me how to instal an iPod to a A3 2002, with AUDIconcert ???

best regards !!!

I've seen an advert regularly in STUFF magazine, it lets you connect your ipod to the head unit and use the CD changer controls to flick through the tracks.

I've mean't to get one but have not got round to it yet.

If I can find an old copy of stuff I'll post a link for you.

Kev.

I would be realy interested in this as I'm buying an iPod from the states at the end of the month

I bought mine from Hong Kong, £275 for 30GB at the time was a superb price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

From memory the kit was about £80 and included the cable to connect the CD changer out and a bracket to mount the Ipod in... I've got a few mags at work, I'll dig one out.

Kev.

right - well I'm currently working on a 'project' with my mate. not going into any detail as we ain't sure if WE can do it - but if it does work, it's gonna make you guys pee ya pants - few months down the line yet!

I still want an Ipod as they look cool! I also work with Macs (and PC's) so I guess I could justify it's needs for 'work purposes' hehehehehheheh apparetly Sony are bringing out something new to mark 25 years of the walkman anyone know?............................

Saw new sony somewhere. Daily Mail probably. Tiny little thing. meant to be better than a Ipod but marketin speel would say that.