Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Becker Traffic Pro Navi Unit

I have just been clearing out the storeroom at work and found two Becker Traffic Pro head units brand new in the boxes. I have one with red illumination and one with red/blue illumination. The units are single CD head units with navigation. If you check the Becker website for exact spec's. The units used to retail at around 800 but I only want 300 for each of them plus delivery. Please let me know anyone is interested. I will be clearing the storeroom out for the resy of the weekend and sorting the old stock, so there will be all sorts of I.C.E. that I will be sellling off cheap in the next few weeks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    what model # are they? Do you know the model year?

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Autograph Baz View Post
    I have just been clearing out the storeroom at work and found two Becker Traffic Pro head units brand new in the boxes. I have one with red illumination and one with red/blue illumination. The units are single CD head units with navigation. If you check the Becker website for exact spec's. The units used to retail at around 800 but I only want 300 for each of them plus delivery. Please let me know anyone is interested. I will be clearing the storeroom out for the resy of the weekend and sorting the old stock, so there will be all sorts of I.C.E. that I will be sellling off cheap in the next few weeks.
    I would look a usng the classifieds, as ads in here can get pulled at anytime

A3 1.8T Quattro

Status
    are these the ones that come in the a3's form audi? as i have everything but the main unit on centre of dash!

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by L0WRiDE View Post
    are these the ones that come in the a3's form audi? as i have everything but the main unit on centre of dash!
    Nope, this is an aftermarket navigation headunit.