Becker Traffic Pro Navi Unit

Autograph Baz

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
I have just been clearing out the storeroom at work and found two Becker Traffic Pro head units brand new in the boxes. I have one with red illumination and one with red/blue illumination. The units are single CD head units with navigation. If you check the Becker website for exact spec's. The units used to retail at around £800 but I only want £300 for each of them plus delivery. Please let me know anyone is interested. I will be clearing the storeroom out for the resy of the weekend and sorting the old stock, so there will be all sorts of I.C.E. that I will be sellling off cheap in the next few weeks.

what model # are they? Do you know the model year?

I have just been clearing out the storeroom at work and found two Becker Traffic Pro head units brand new in the boxes. I have one with red illumination and one with red/blue illumination. The units are single CD head units with navigation. If you check the Becker website for exact spec's. The units used to retail at around £800 but I only want £300 for each of them plus delivery. Please let me know anyone is interested. I will be clearing the storeroom out for the resy of the weekend and sorting the old stock, so there will be all sorts of I.C.E. that I will be sellling off cheap in the next few weeks.

I would look a usng the classifieds, as ads in here can get pulled at anytime

are these the ones that come in the a3's form audi? as i have everything but the main unit on centre of dash!

Nope, this is an aftermarket navigation headunit.