santa pod

ty160

s3 tys
Reaction score
hey all any one goin santa pod with vag com as would like to get my s3 vagcomed cheers? also anyone headin up from preston way as gonna be leavin from there? £15 on the gate i think that right lol?

yeah i wanted mine vag com'd as well and also get the additional 'beep' sound added when you lock it!

My mate will have his vagcom with him. we're on the vag owners stand if you wana come over and speak to him. £15 on the gate is right mate.

Plenty on the stand will have VAG Com,Myself included. I am not 100% on what you need coding for which car etc.( Depends how good a signal 3 has, i could probably use the lappy to look it up)

Or You find the details, i would willingly recode it for you.

cant wait for this weekend!!! hope the weather keeps up:icon_thumright:

apparently it is going to be filled with light snow showers!!! ****** typical i have spent the last week sorting my car out getting scratches out making her look good and now its gunner flipping rain, sleet, snow s@*t all over my car!! one is not ammused :(

incidently whats the cost of doing the strip... cant seem to see anything on SP site or GTI fest site..... so far ive got 4 people in my car @ £60 (£15 each).... heard someone mention £20 somewhere

£20 it is and your DRIVING LICENSE

apparently it is going to be filled with light snow showers!!! ****** typical i have spent the last week sorting my car out getting scratches out making her look good and now its gunner flipping rain, sleet, snow s@*t all over my car!! one is not ammused :(

its sunny on Sunday

hey new here was thinking bout going to gti tmz and was wundering who els was going form cambridge area ?

S£.... sun keeps comin out here one minute then looks like its gonna rain the next.... want to do it but just KNOW it will rain once i have grrrr

sod it chaps im taking the plunge, gonna go and sort the inside out and hope it brightens up.....

too damp to polish mine,done the basic wash but it started to rain a tiny bit.
Footie is on later so am not going to be doing the car later.

I've foamed & cleaned the outside! now it's just left dripping wet... Might see what it's like after i finish football, might give it a quick coat of werkstat! but then again it will only get filthy in the drive up to the pod, could bring the bottle of glos with me..

too damp to polish mine,done the basic wash but it started to rain a tiny bit.
Footie is on later so am not going to be doing the car later.

I'm not doing it for you again!

as it was raining i managed to clean the entire inside, leather shampoo'd and oiled etc... then managed to foam outside and do the wheels...and finally dry, not bothering with the werkstat as ive got 4 coats on and it just going to rain agin...boooo

Glad to see everyone making an effort regardless of the ***** weather.

Unfortunately for me, on-off rain + a banging hangover :puke2:meant I didn't get a chance to wash mine myself :sadlike:. Had to use an unfamiliar indoor place for a quick wash a couple of hours ago. Looked lovely for all of 5 mins until another downpour ruined things.

Checked my oil to find it v-low and don't have any at home, can anyone recommend which oil to use from a petrol stn (own brand or alternative) as an emergency top up?

See you all tomorrow.:racer:

what time are you lads getting there? £15 per head on entry? and £20 for the strip yeah?? im not 100% yet but will try to come down!