Mods added yesterday....

bl_1969

Roads? We Dont Need Roads!!!!
Reaction score
So with the help (and a big thanks to ESS_Three for set up advice) I got my mods done yesterday.

Got B'8s and Eibach Springs, Stage 2 remap with a 4 bar FPR and new brakes fitted.

Man the car has been transformed, handling is far better now, hugs the road. Power delivery seems a tad less aggressive than the stage 1... kicks in at about 3000RPM tho I need to do some more driving... and the power continues to pull a lot longer than before. As for the brakes, I am taking it easy on them at the moment as they are new and need a bit of bedding it. Feel's tad spongy but they said that might be the case and to drop by to bleed them some more.

Still got the Audi wheels on as when I left Czech it was snowing and the LM's have summer tyres on them (really no use at all in Snow).
Will post pics up when back in Czech and have the LM's on. The car has lowered a little but not to much by the looks of it. Someboy said it might go a bit lower down after a day or two as the springs settle a bit but I am not sure.

Anyhows, thanks to the member that mentioned and gave link on the brakes (cant remember name sorry) and ESS for the set up advice with the B8's. Much appreciated. :respekt:

Cheers!