Track raced an S4

DamoS3Q

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

I took my car on a track day yesterday over at keevil airfield. Was an absolute laugh and a half!

There was a nice selcetion of cars, caterhams, westfields, Vauxhall, TTs, S4 and my S3.

I had the race of the afternoon with this 53 plate 4.2 V8 S4. We were at it for about 15 minutes hammer and tong! he couldnt take me at all. In fact I was slowly pulling away from him lap by lap.. His was totally standard, I was really impresesd with the performance of my S3...The over of the S4 wasnt too happy as he only just broght the car.

Another set of tyres!!! ive only just put those on there!! Worth every penny tho!!!

there is another track day in July organised by www.motorsport-events.com would be nice to get some A3 / S3 up there...Its in Wiltshire £99 for the day and you get loads of track time.

I will put some video clips up here tomorrow.

Damo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

keeping up with the V8 of the s4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
what mods do you have?
looking forward to those clips /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Did you ask him if he was a member of AS.net?

i just have the REVO remap and a forge dump valve. I asked him and his mate if they were members but he said they wont. I did give them the website addy tho.

I might pop home and get me digi cam...depends how busy i get.

Looking very forward to you video clips mate!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Go on, pop home quickly to get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif