Zender side skirts fitted few pics

Sorry for posting them this way but ive not worked out yet how to add all pics to first post, can anyone let me know how, cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Skirt price £297 inc vat,worth every penny they are made from poleurathane, same as the original bumpers.I was lucky enough to get them direct from ZENDER as my mate used his business card for me, but you have usually got to deal with EUROSTYLING they seem to be the main importers for zender, except when i phoned i was told i would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, hence why i tried my mate.When i phoned Zender direct i was told i could have them sent as soon as they received payment.

Got them within a week, im well pleased with the result as they follow the lines of the car nicely

[ QUOTE ]
concoursneil said:
Skirt price £297 inc vat,worth every penny they are made from poleurathane, same as the original bumpers.I was lucky enough to get them direct from ZENDER as my mate used his business card for me, but you have usually got to deal with EUROSTYLING they seem to be the main importers for zender, except when i phoned i was told i would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, hence why i tried my mate.When i phoned Zender direct i was told i could have them sent as soon as they received payment.

Got them within a week, im well pleased with the result as they follow the lines of the car nicely

[/ QUOTE ]

Can get them from me too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch out Rich touting for business again...!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
concoursneil said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch out Rich touting for business again...!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be the case (just maybe) but remember the 5% discount! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif