Audi S3 - Hibiscus Red - SOLD

Jim!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooo..... sorry to hear that matey but also glad you got rid to move onto the car your after.....

hope ya got the lights sorted first:thumbsup:

Jim
good luck with the detailing.
give you a call when I need it doing.

Jim...good luck with the detailing

Jimmeh man! Was hoping to see this 'in the metal' when I come up, But i guess you do what you gotta do to have the best in life man! Nice talking to you and good luck with the venture mate!

Oh yeah and that passat has 4.0 W8 with 275 bhp...

Oh man, sorry to hear you had to sell up, but you have your reasons and I wish you the best of luck with it, from what I see already, I dont think you will have any probs...good luck dude.

Make sure you keep putting your detailing threads up, they are always a pleasure to read!!

Thanks, it means a lot.

Here's a recent one for your nilz: http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=108018

Ibz, good to speak too you. You'll have to let me know when you're planning on coming over.

Thanks Jason, S3fan and Tuffty.

Tim, haha.. sorry about the call on Saturday am. I finally figured the bulb housing out. Man, what an ****! In the logbook, it refers you back to Audi UK. As if i'm paying them to change a lightbulb! All sorted though, thanks. Sorry I didn't get back to you RE the Forge 007p.. I have a Bailey re-circ if interested? lol

jimmm whats happening mate??? what did you get for it in the end then? what you getting?

aww man - just had to watch the S3 leave my drive. Sad times... NEARLY brought a tear to my eye

I will update you all with the new car as and when. :)

Keep it together dude, cmon mate dont be upset...lol!!!

Dont worry mate...bigger and better things hey :)

It's me!!

As promised, I am back. I have a new car. I am pleased.. but never, will it bring such smile to my face that the S3 brought. :(

I've created a topic in the appropriate group, please take a look - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=69442

Audi A4 Avant 1.9TDi Quattro Sport - Jimmeh's new car

DSC08339Custom.jpg

car looks good dude, i like it alot. nice colour.

Looking good dude, now get detailling it ;)