Armrest pics

rickparmar

Reaction score
Thought ill show you my new armrest /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So how do you go about purchasing one of these? is it original audi? (or VW?)

cheers

yea its original audi, i got it from a lad on here, who got it from scapyard 4 me

sorry markb,
but ive asked a few peeps if they see one, they will let me know, and i will let you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

getting mine soon rick - can i pick your brains when i get it as regards installation?

They sayit's easy but i am not so sure.........

roughly how much are you fellas paying for these arm rests?

i paid £75, some 1 on here paid £20 on ebay they go 4 around £100

IanC yea u can m8, its really easy tho, i wish i took pics when i did it now

yeah so is the carbasically set up so that it's as simple as lifting up the back end of the centre console and screwing the thing down?

how does it "fit" in the little rear pocket change bay?

and how did you cut the plasitc to create the hole - do you have to be carefula dn be neat incase it looks like a pigs ear?!

i used a "dremel", i was doing it really neat, but at the end of the day it all gets covered up, i had to keep cutting bits 2 make it fit, so its not tidy n e more lol.

yup just lift the back console up, remove the 2 screws and 2 other 1's near the gear stick, 1on each side, ill post pics,

how much did u pay 4 urs

in my old a3 i could never change gear without breaking my wrist in 4 places when i had the arm rest down, i never used it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

for some reason, it makes me drive faster lol, n e 1 else feel this

I had a armrest on my last car (Mk4 Golf) and it was excellent. My S3 doesn't have one and I constantly keep trying to rest my arm on the "imaginery armrest!" Once you have had one, as far as I am concerned you will really miss it if you don't have one! I'm going to get one fitted ASAP.