sideview.jpg
[/IMG]
FrontwithShowroom.jpg
[/IMG]

rearcorner.jpg
[/IMG]

sideviewoffset.jpg
[/IMG]

Wheels are Team Dynamics Equinox 8x18 front and 9x18 rear, opinions please? I think after fitting them I might go for 9's all round as it may look better.

very nice there although the pics seem very small for some reason.

very nice - do you have spacers with these as well? - they come out to the arch really well.

front wheels are 8x18 ET25 and the rears are 9x18 ET35. The fronts sit the same as a normal wheel would with 10mm spacers as I altered the offset. The rears are running 20mm spacers although I may swap them to the front and order another set of rims for the rear that will be ET15 then I wont need spacers. I will just wait till the missus ends up kerbing the front wheels (its inevitable!!) then have a blazing row about her terrible driving and convince her to buy me two new wheels which will be ordered for the rear then swap the rears to the front.

I thought that with a 4WD system wether thats haldex or not that it's not good advice to run different sizes of wheels???

Maybe i'm wrong.

Looks nice, bet your pleased!

G

unless the roling radius is the same u shouldnt run different width wheels, alot of tt owners have had problems.

Different width wheels and same size tyres will be ok, the Haldex will only kick in with a difference of 1.5 degrees rotation between front and rear axles in motion, so a small difference in rollin radius(say worn tyres front/rear) will not effect it.

The tyres are 225/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 9000's all round, the car has been lowered using an Eibach Pro-Kit. I will post some bigger pictures later.