What the flip!

I drive 'country lanes' to work and most of the idiots that use it can't get out of third and totter about at 40 or less anyway... Just because you can legally do 60 doesn't mean that people do.. perhaps they ought to introduce a minimum speed limit as I am sure there are more accidents due to people getting ****** off with doddering fools and overtaking when its not that safe to do so out of frustration!!!

deffo need a minimum speed limit on the motorways, the number of ditherers I see doing 50 in the middle lane is stuuuuuupid. As for lowering to 50 I remeber when the cops used to tell us to go to the lanes if we wanted to drive fast lol just keep it off the open road.

dont get me started on middle lane drivers!!!!!!!!! do my f*&^%g nut in.

A lorry should never have to overtake a car on a dual carriage way or motorways.....period !! These people who sit at silly slow speeds shouldn't even be on the road...

Have signed the government one, how stupid can they get??!!!

Next they'll have a new law that you have to drive a 450bhp car (fun!) as well just to fine everyone as they keep speeding!

It's just to get more money from speeding tickets so the can recover all the money they're throwing at the banks!!!

Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars!!!!!!

I agree with them putting money in to education. The fact that motorway skills are not part of the standard test, is the reason you have sh1t heads sitting in the fast lane when two lanes on the left are left un-occupied.

If you try to go round that way, you are undertaking and then you are in the crap house
:wtf:

labour are crap time we need to get rid, what about that guy on his bike doin 120mph with his kid then gets jailed for 6months wtf how can that be a jailing?? get less for actual bodily harm possibly no action taken this guy hurt nobody absolote joke why are us motorists always punished so badly we pay through the nose to be on the road only to be targeted by the police more then non paying pedestrians drinking and fighting **** take f*ck them all, sorry just annoys me