Best mod under £20 ...... by a country mile

WildBruce

Third Gear
Reaction score
I was think remap ......... then I was thinking suspension ....... then I figured I would go way out, you know ..... be different, but still take it back to the old school grass roots.

Line up boys [and girls] .........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WOODEN-BEADED-SEAT-COVER-FOR-AUDI-S3_W0QQitemZ350149330999QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item350149330999&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

A bargain if you ask me!!!!!!

I can see it now, beaded cover, sharp right hand bend, you are now seated in the passenger seat. Paul Daniels eat your heart out!

I can't believe anybody would (seriously) want them covers :sadlike:

true, they do work for bad backs, but can picture that image of someone switching seats, lmao, as famous comedian said, just like that, lol

lol I hate to think what marks it would leave on my pristine leather.

Do they come in black??

This is where it got me. I just bought one.!!!

......Ideal for hot journeys and to reduce creases on your clothes,

G

I really wanna spice my car up and have just bought these also.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SILVER-DICE-VALVE-DUST-CAPS-A2-A3-A4-A5-A6-A8-S3-S4-TT_W0QQitemZ120380432539QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_trims_Valve_Caps_ET?hash=item120380432539&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Let me know your thoughts.

G

Man, silver dice dust caps, I am always gonna be one step behind you guys, I reckon if I modify my beaded seat covers, then I am back in game!!!!

The bit that really got me was that they were specifically for and Audi S3, I mean, surely there are not that many people out there logging on to ebay and think, "Man, I really needed a beaded cover for my S3 ....... :wtf:

hey some of us cant afford lumbar support, lol

I was gunna say i dare someone to buy it and get some pics posted up ;) hehe

Hey I'll accept paypal donations & do that for you all, lol, that'll be funny in my A3, lol

I would do it for sh1ts 'n giggles, but the environmentalist in me thinks about the poor tree that died, just to get a couple of laughs ....... I need as many trees sucking up the output when I put my foot down!!!!! :salute:

You're under the misconception they're indeed wood, these days could be made of anything, lol