Whos got alloys for sale?

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
Im currnetly looking for some 17" or 18" Alloys for my A3.

Anybody with a set for sale pelase can you post me pics and prices.
Ive tried the classifieds section but i get no replies so I resorted to appealing :D

Thanks,. Ryan

Got some 17“ RS4 reps in the classifieds mate. There are links to pics in the ad

<tuffty/>

got some 18" genuine rstt's for sale, £300, could do with a refurb though, if u wanted them i could get them re furbed for around £150

Ive got TT comp alloys ( the thick 5 spoke ones )

Im getting one of the alloys refurbed due to the previous owner putting some sort of harsh cleaner on it and ending up taking off the lacquer off.

17" with 2 new goodyear F1 and not to sure what the other 2 tyre types are, i'll check it you want. With studs as well mate

Cheers

Raggy.

Got a set of Nuvolari 18`s from my S3 if your interested Ryan.
You can view them in the classifieds mate, currently looking for 200 as you will need 2 tyres....but make me a serious offer and you can have them as i really need to free up some space....
Cheers
Steve

I'm looking to upgrade to 18" RSTTs from my stock 17" Avus. If I can get genuine ones with good tyres then I'll have my set available if anyone makes me a reasonable offer (might also keep them and get some winter tyres for fun in the snow).

i have got 4 rstt 18'' kicking about,need tyres £125
dan

I've got the standard 16"(?) Turbo wheels up for grabs if you can collect - you can take them away for nothing; gladly.

Need new tyres and a probable refurb, but still, £0! :)