Paintable/different lower front bumper for A3?

Markb

Reaction score
As subject can you get a different lower part for the front bumper on an A3 that is designed to be painted? Or can you get one similar to the S3?

Thanks

DSCF0011.jpg

Here it is in the flesh Mark -
Fantastic piece of kit , perfect fit and looks great ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

cheers mate! i must say, not just cos you complemented me.

but yours with the red and the wheels does look special!

Wicked Number plate mate! Very clever on the spacing

no no, you can buy the kit seperatly from a website, but i cant find it! im still looking!

RichA3 knows it, its an orange website...

aaahhh doing my head in. i know it!

Sorry lads

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
Audi want about 600 for the whole kit if I remember when I last asked 'em.

Not sure individually. Give 'em a call. Or even give VW a call as they are usually cheaper.

Saw the whole kit go for about £200 a few months back on ebay.

Kicking myself for not buying it now!! :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to tell ya dude but it was me that bought it ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
And i paid £180 for the whole lot and sold the rear valence for a ton ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Also in the zender section they do this lower rear that looks pretty standard.
262_4463_03.jpg

But if your gonna do that, you might as well get the original one sprayed.

[ QUOTE ]
rickparmar said:
where did u get the Zender side skirts frm, and how much?

[/ QUOTE ]

I Got them direct from Zender as my mate used his business card, only wanted sideskirts tho, only other bit i like is front bumper so that may be at a later date, then again the wheels on the yellow advertising car do look a bit on the tasty side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

The skirts cost me £297 inc may seem expensive but when you see the quality you can see why, made fron polyeurathene, same as orig bumpers.

You can order them from EUROSTYLING but i warn you it takes about 6 to 8weeks thro them, hence why i tried other methods,I rang ZENDER direct in Germany i got them within a week but had to order thro my mate.

Will post up a few pics when fitted /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HTC said:
That rear bumper is hiddeous!! IMO
rear.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with HTC on this one too.

You can also order the Zender parts thro http://www.cessories.net/a3/
aswell as i posted before just click on link to zender in the styling section.or heres link direct to see pics
http://www.cessories.net/a3/exterior/zender.shtml

Ive also contacted them but they could not promise a quick delivery, which i cant understand, maybe they want Bulk orders to make it viable.
Very polite and helpfull tho