any where that might stock genuine audi parts?! Part is need is on back order :(

VTI_EG_DAN

Reaction score
hey all, does any one know any places that might stock audi parts?!

iv split a pipe on my s3, and orderd new bit from audi, but they now say that it is on back order and dont know how long it will be!

i really need it thoough, as cant hardly drive the car at moment :(

Photo0007.jpg

It looks like pretty standard vacuum pipe matey. I'd suggest taking it into your local motor factors and seeing if they have any pipe of the correct size and get them to cut you off a bit. You'll then just need a couple of jubilee clips and job done!

That'll get you going at least and then you can decide if you want to replace your fix with a genuine pipe or not.

its the tee piece ( well kind of tee piece, 3 pipes coming off it ) that is split mate :( not the actual straight pipe

part number is

06A 133 781 AH
connecting hose for vehhicles with electronic stabilisation program

also 3 of these clips

N 906 867 01

I know of someone breaking a 47k miler S3....Let me know what it is and i'll get you a price!

G

Ah so the picture I posted in your other thread was what you needed from Audi after all? Pretty good timing that Tim posted the Forge thread then..that's saved you a few quid!

yeh it was mate! thanks very much! cant beleive audi managed to get the wrong part even when I took the car to them and pointed out the bit i wanted! is also pretty anoyin as i could of had my car fixed this week if id known that! yeh managed to save a fair old wack! just gotta wait for it now!

Yeah I ended up dragging the parts guys out to my car to make sure he got the right bit. Thankfully he had his head screwed on, unlike yours!