Got A S3 Finally :-D

VTI_EG_DAN

Reaction score
Hey all, Well Iv finally got a S3 on thursday!

its an 02 plate, with 85k, I had a few little problem with it so far though :( which included brake lights not working and fog lights always on, but I have fixed these 2 now! but at moment I have a split pipe!

so getting that sorted today! so hopefully all will be up and running proper soon!

anyway here is the spec and pictures! I paid £6200 after knocking him down from £7000!

Brembo's
Lowered On FK Suspension
Exhaust Of Some Sort ( not a fan of it really, so going to look for a standard one! )
Sunroof
Cruise Control
6 Disc Indash Changer
Audi Sub In Boot

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

looking nice and low! get some spacers on it will make it look a lot better! and ditch the s3 badges on the wings imo. nice car tho! :o.k:

looks good bro, identical 2 mine really, get it remapped it transforms the car, i had mine donne a few weeks ago.

looks erm dirty inside you need to give it a good clean before taking pics:undwech:
good base to build upon though.

Some wheel spacers, minus the S badges on the wings and youve got a nice looking motor!

badges on the wings make it different and if you like them keep them...don't be like us sheep.

BTW brake discs look a bit worn:undwech:

Yeh tis quite low. Spacers would make it look much nicer.

Dont like the exhaust either.

nice car mate!!! im actually quite jealous as you have a sunroof and brembos!!! although you do have the usual black l'boring' leather rather than the prince'ley' silver cream:laugh:

hope you get the hose sorted asap...once running correctly you will notice the difference massively

Thanks guys! there is few things I need to sort out, but im bit skint at moment now :(

keep getting well dodgy looks though haha as im only 21 :)

can any one give me a link to some spacers because im not sure what kind of ones I need to be getting? and yeh I need new front discs soon! but they will do for the time being!

found out the suspension are coilovers, and back are basicaly totaly down!

next on list to get is car mats though! I have ordered the new pipe from audi today, so that should be fixed next week! :D

you got that for a good price, they always seem to go for more in the grey'ish colour, plus you got some nice expensive mods on there, bargain

Car looks nice mate, you did well there...got a nice low stance on it, agree about the spacers tho' oh and not really feeling the badges on the wings, but if you like them...keep them after all its YOUR S3 (sounds good dont it!!) :)

Nice car for a good price, jack it up a bit though bud, thats way to low.

I have a standard S3 backbox if you want, PM me and we'll work something out.

thanks guys, I am actully going to take the s3 badges off the wings today as I agree they dont look right,

I havent got the adjusters for the coilovers, so I cant jack it up at all, they looked abit corroded aswell so dont know if they will move! but little things like that will all get sorted in time :)

Ok thanks about the backbox mate, im very interested! but also very skint at moment, so going to have to wait till next month and Illl give you a pm!

when i buy a car i always leave my self a bit of cash to use to sort stuff out - but thats just me tho!

Yeh I had planned to, But I had a 6k budget and few hundred to mess around with, but then this car come up....so I kind of used the extra few hundred!

but its nothing major that needs sortin, all the problems are basicaly done now, new part odered from audi, so that should be sorted tuesday!

one thing, does any one know how to remove the side repeaters? As Iv bought some chrome bulbs to get rid of the horrible orange look!

"TO REMOVE SIDE MARKERS:
1. get a butter knife, credit card, flat head wrapped in tape or a towel (something thin, strong and dull)
2. wedge your object from 1 between the light and the fender on the rear side (closest to rear of car)
3. push the light towards the front of the car while using the object from 1 to pop the light out."

ripped from vwvortex