ETKA diagram needed for boot lid

cybrey

Reaction score
As the the title suggests I need a favour from someone with ETKA. I need the diagram of the boot lid, specifically the part on the boot lid where the parcel shelf string attaches. Looks like a 'knobbly bit'. Mines snapped off and although I have the bit I think the bit that was holding it has disappeared.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone had any experience of taking the boot lid to pieces... tried yesterday and all I could find was two screws on the inside handle of the boot lid.. didn't seem to loosen anything though when I took them out..

sadly it comes off with force not skill, once you've undone the screws there are still six or so clips holding the plastic to the boot lid, these will come out but do need quite a good tug, i'd start in a corner and work your way around the plactic unpoping them

Hmmm .. not entirely sure I like the sound of the brute force method.. might get the garage to do it.. they owe me a favour.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MarkS3 said:
It is quite a long job i think i was charged for one hour!!

[/ QUOTE ]

But this is Audi remember, and you would be charged an hours labour for changing a light bulb!

Rich

theres no way it can take an hour, you can change the tailgate in less than that, i did earlier today. To remove all the plastic trim and replace the bits shouldn't take more than 15 mins, you don't really have to use brute force but the clips do need a firm tug. There isn't any other way to do it, so if you take it to a garage their do the same, i normally do these sort of jobs myself because then at least you know whats happening to your car. Also with the pdf HTC posted you can see the location of the clips so you know where to pull

Thanks HTC .. that PDF is really good.. A lot better than the ETKA diagram ..

Might even give it a go myself..

The reason I was going to get Audi to do it was that they owe me a couple of free favours.. and if they break something they can replace it.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif