Monster MotorsportEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

Installing LED Strip to the front

Hey guys

i'm thinking of installing a strip of LED on the front of my audi, since it doesnt' have fog lights, so i have an empty area to put lights..

i was thinking of getting these:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Car-Truck-Universal-Day-Driving-Fog-Aux-White-LED-Light_W0QQitemZ350169248578QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_C ar_Parts_Accessories?hash=item350169248578&_trksid =p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3 A1318

but as anyone had any experience with these? do i connect it straight up to the battery? and how would i install the internal switch... (as i think it's illegal to turn on foglight from where i am, hehe)

thanks for the help guys

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    just wire to your head lights then use a switch to bypass it so you can turn them on off when you want

Reverse Gear

Status
    I want to put a 12v led strip light on my desk for my gaming room to make it look cool in the dark. Problem is Led lights come led strip 12v with wires for a car not for a power outlet.. Looking online says you need to call someone to install it but i just want a light strip waterproof led strip light with a outlet that plugs into the wall. Can anyone help me?

Reverse Gear

Status
    led strip blue lights are becoming one of the most popular ways to light a building. Incandescent light bulbs are rarely used anymore as they use excess energy and do not last as long.led strip 12v lights have virtually replaced previous strip lights altogether in all types of commercial building. Because LED lights are so bright, they can be used as the primary source of waterproof led strip light lighting in a house or a commercial building. The most recently designed LED lights are far brighter than older ones, so if you want the very best, it is a good idea to purchase new lights altogether rather than reuse older products.