Installing LED Strip to the front

Darkshrimp

Reaction score
Hey guys

i'm thinking of installing a strip of LED on the front of my audi, since it doesnt' have fog lights, so i have an empty area to put lights..

i was thinking of getting these:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Car-Truck-Universal-Day-Driving-Fog-Aux-White-LED-Light_W0QQitemZ350169248578QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Car_Parts_Accessories?hash=item350169248578&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A1|39%3A1|240%3A1318

but as anyone had any experience with these? do i connect it straight up to the battery? and how would i install the internal switch... (as i think it's illegal to turn on foglight from where i am, hehe)

thanks for the help guys

just wire to your head lights then use a switch to bypass it so you can turn them on off when you want

led strip blue lights are becoming one of the most popular ways to light a building. Incandescent light bulbs are rarely used anymore as they use excess energy and do not last as long.led strip 12v lights have virtually replaced previous strip lights altogether in all types of commercial building. Because LED lights are so bright, they can be used as the primary source of waterproof led strip light lighting in a house or a commercial building. The most recently designed LED lights are far brighter than older ones, so if you want the very best, it is a good idea to purchase new lights altogether rather than reuse older products.