Badger5Volks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

Smile NewBie - Just sayin Olla :D

Hey, just thought i'd join up and say hello, My names Matty and i'm 19 just bought meself a S3 and its probably the best thing i've ever done i love it to bits. i opted for the pre facelift model as i think it looks just as good and dont want to be stung on higher road tax hehe. Have changed the badges to the facelift ones tho and put a s3 private plate on it. Plans for the cars are just put a revo stage 1 on it, get the wheels done in gloss black and leave it at that. Have added a few pictures hope you like! sorry pic quality aint too marvellous lol! (Hope i done the links right haha)

2. # ADS
    ADS

Kiteyboy

Status
    Nice car....a word of advice. Find yourself a local rolling road, get it done before you have the Revo put on. Worthwhile getting a benchmark figure and you can see what difference any mods make to the car.

Welcome.

6th Gear

Status
    car looks nice there mate. how did you afford that at 19?? get the revo done you'll be smiling even more!

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Nice motor for 19 there, what you paying for insurance? It in your own name?

J
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

Always Choose An S3 'Simples'

Status
    Welcome, I love the yellow!! Its like Marmite (love or hate colour)

Yeah im still getting stung on insurance quotes and im 21 lol,

Xbox360 Gamer Tag: SkimpyBeardy

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Well im 20 with 2 years NCB. They want 1900 To insure an S3 my A3 is 900. Fully comp BTW..

J
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

1st Gear

Status
    im 25 an its 400 fully comp for my s3, happy days!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Yeah im getting the revo done hopefully in about a months time cant wait for thatumm well the insurance is only 1200 fully comp im on me own insurance just stuck me dad as a named driver without him was 1600 i think. i no its a heck of a lot as u say AS3TOM yours is 400 but i just wanted an S3 soo bad and decided you only live once n your only young once! Yeah the yellow is kinda a marmite car, i just wanted a car that sticks out lol. Love yours by the way Tom!

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers mate. i was paying 1500 at 20 when i bought my RS Turbo, thats only 350 now so it does get cheaper the older ya get providing you keep a clean licence and dont claim or anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Matty-YellowS3 View Post
    Yeah im getting the revo done hopefully in about a months time cant wait for thatumm well the insurance is only 1200 fully comp im on me own insurance just stuck me dad as a named driver without him was 1600 i think. i no its a heck of a lot as u say AS3TOM yours is 400 but i just wanted an S3 soo bad and decided you only live once n your only young once! Yeah the yellow is kinda a marmite car, i just wanted a car that sticks out lol. Love yours by the way Tom!

The Clar!! it mouves!!!

Status
    im nearly 30 and mines 450 with 9 yrs NCB booooooooo
    Xbox 360 gamer ID : Timffy

Grey Triumph Sprint 1050 ST
    Silver BMW 535D Tourer - Fully loaded 340BHP 700NM torque
    2009 8P3 S3 Brilliant Red - Sold
    2001 F/L S3 Dolphin Grey - Sold
    1999 Pre F/L Silver A3 1.8T - Sold

Third Gear

Status
    Matty-YellowS3 - You do only live once, and nice trick with the insurance. I put my gf on mine, even though she refuses to drive "The AUDI" but it knocked it back a coupel of hundred

AS3TOM, who are you with, cause that is good pricing.

Greenlight seems to be a good company to go with, but you need to be over 24 and have at least a year no claims.

1st Gear

Status
    i'm with churchill, and the wife is on the insurance too, she's only 22, however no points, no claims and 5years of ncb - plus i paid it off in one go, monthly direct debits always adds to the premium

[quote=WildBruce;686569]
    AS3TOM, who are you with, cause that is good pricing.

quote]

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Welcome dude, car looks nice, love it in yellow!!!

Third Gear

Status
    How funny, my gf is 24, 4 years no claims, and it was way more expensive, but that's probably cause I don't have a driving history i this country, oh well, just one of those things, mine was a 1200 one payment

Audi-sports own special child.

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate. Im 19 too, the insurance is sickening isnt it, "cough" 3grand
    Driving the most secretive S3 on ASN