Whos going to santa pod??

$clarky$

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if there is many or anyone with an s3 is going to santa pod on the 29th of march?? I'm in two minds whether to go!!

Jase, are you doing the strip?

I'm hopefully getting a map soon, would be intresting to see the diffrences between revo and cc, if any.

Jase, are you doing the strip?

I fancy it but it will depend on the day as they are very picky when it rains and they take ages to dry the strip,I've seen cars doing three runs for their money and then other days they have done a dozen.

I'll be there for some strip action!!

Ima defo try coming to this, may hit the strip aswell, do we just have to put our names down on the other thread?

we can i just dont want to do the strip with you:lmfao:..... obviously because im a shy individual with Hitler like features

I will try a get along. I have just been revo'd so the strip will be interesting...

I'm up for this (names on list) would be interesting to see how my APS map compares to CC and Revo. See you all there.

Lol, you sure will.
I'll make sure they are extra clean for you to drool over :).

drool? is that wishful thinking? im obviously more nothern than you are.... bring some tissues:)

this will be fun.........who is keen for racing who?
Tim...I think me and you need a duel.

I'll be there depending on work commitments with wibble jr, quite looking forward to it.

a midlands convoy sounds on the cards then.

I'll be there... always fancied going to santa pod to take some photos although I am a bit rusty... last 'race' meet I went to was the last BTCC round at Thruxton in 2007... rubbish...

Should be good :)

Jas, some things go without saying bro..... and that definately is one of them!!