JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

alloys for my new car

Whats up lookin for advice on alloys for me new motor. currently thinkin bout 18" new rs4 wheels but the ones i really want are the cl64 amg wheels does anyone have any pics with these wheels on an 8L a3? I've only seen em on the 8P model myself. if ppl have suggestions aswell i'd appreciate it. heres a pic of the car...

only basic at the mo just got it but i'm goin to be addin mods soon such as badgless grill, lower, etc

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    The car I just bought, an 8L AMK, had the RS4 wheels and they looked amazing, but stupid DirectLine said they'd make the car "modified" and uninsurable (I'm only 22 and 0 no claims) so had we had to put the stock wheels back and knock 300 off the price. Not sure the exact AMG ones you mean, but you won't be disappointed with new style RS4s.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MartayMcFly View Post
    The car I just bought, an 8L AMK, had the RS4 wheels and they looked amazing, but stupid DirectLine said they'd make the car "modified" and uninsurable
    Thats why I don't bother with directline as they are thick,I thought RS4 wheels came on the S3 as an option when purchasing the car new so how could that be a modification.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MartayMcFly View Post
    Not sure the exact AMG ones you mean, but you won't be disappointed with new style RS4s.
    http://www.canadiandriver.com/galler...g_pb_1-579.jpg
    there the wheels i mean sorry i couldnt post the pic but photobucket is blocked at work

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    The old RS4 wheels did, but I thought we were talking about the B7 style RS4 with the twin-spoke wheels, not the 9-spokes...

these:
    http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com...s/audi-251.JPG

not these:
    http://www.finishlinewheels.com/spec...copia0C644.jpg

Status
    your post said neither but I'll live