New s3 alloys for sale

pontias_s3

Reaction score
Hi everone i have 2 sets of alloys of the 8p S3. One set isthe 2007 spec and the other is the brand new 2009 Feaclift alloys. im not sure whether they would fit the 8l but think they would. Both sets have very good tyres and in very good condition complete with all wheel caps etc.
let me know if interested.

Cheers.

you can get adapters no problem though, would cost about £20 a hub

£20 a hub for PCD adaptors???? where do you shop? cheapest ive seen is £100 per pair and those were cheapy's from Viper

Hi everone i have 2 sets of alloys of the 8p S3. One set isthe 2007 spec and the other is the brand new 2009 Feaclift alloys. im not sure whether they would fit the 8l but think they would. Both sets have very good tyres and in very good condition complete with all wheel caps etc.
let me know if interested.

Cheers.

As I advised before, post up images for us to see as it does make us wonder.

Yeh i will do as soon as possible just dont have anything to take pics with at the mo

Thanks for the pics, dont think they will fit tho' unless you get adaptors, they are a 5x112 fitment, where the 8L is a 5x100 fitment, they do look nice tho.

Out of interest how much are you looking to seel them for, what size are they and what size are the tyres on them??

If you put that info up, you may generate some more interest.

Cheers
Nilz

Ok thanks mate, They are 18" with michellin 225/40 tyre. Im looking for around £650ish